VFC FORUM
WELCOME TO VOCALOID FAN CLUB (VFC) FORUM (^.^)

Join the forum, it's quick and easy

VFC FORUM
WELCOME TO VOCALOID FAN CLUB (VFC) FORUM (^.^)
VFC FORUM
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

How did you find out about Vocaloid and UTAU?

+8
Hallowheart
Kowwie
K-DiZ
pichu241
Th3SilentOn3
KhoiRyu
Admin
annamaeblythe
12 posters

Go down

How did you find out about Vocaloid and UTAU? Empty How did you find out about Vocaloid and UTAU?

Post by annamaeblythe Fri Apr 03, 2009 11:54 pm

It's not a really complex story for me... I just watching the Super Mario Super Western Show song, and linked to it where several Hatsune Miku videos (The ones I remember are "Owata \(^o^)/" and "The Vanishment of Hatsune Miku.") I swear... XD The Vanishment of Hatsune Miku made me cry. When I figured that that could make me cry, I thought it had to be a real person. So... I looked it up on Wikipedia the next day.
Boy was I shocked.
I kinda became a little obbsessed with Miku for a bit, and I got my friend into listening to some Vocaloid (She doesn't like it that much, seeing as she'd rather listen to real people). Then I found out about there being other vocaloids.
My favorite was Miku until Gakpu. Currently Gakpu and Luka are tied for favorite Vocaloid.
But another song that made me love Vocaloid was "The Servant of Evil" by the male Kagami twin. It also made me cry.
Which, is slightly sad... >.>

UTAU was just something I stumbled upon somehow, and downloaded. I'm still not good at it >.>

But that's my story.
What's yours?
annamaeblythe
annamaeblythe

https://www.youtube.com/annamaeblythe

Back to top Go down

How did you find out about Vocaloid and UTAU? Empty Re: How did you find out about Vocaloid and UTAU?

Post by Admin Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:13 am

grin My turn
I remember it was about 2 year ago I saw the the pic of a "greeen haired" anime girl . But a year later I figured out she's actually Hatsune Miku hooray .Then I tried to find something about Miku on youtube and OMG a lot Video appeared hot . In a short time later I found a video of Teto (in caramendansel) . study I tried to figure out who's Teto (I knew she's not a vocaloid) then I'd known about UTAU .
climb That's my story hooray
Admin
Admin
Admin

http://vocaloid.nstars.org

Back to top Go down

How did you find out about Vocaloid and UTAU? Empty Re: How did you find out about Vocaloid and UTAU?

Post by KhoiRyu Sat Apr 04, 2009 12:27 am

About my story. The first time I found Vocaloid when I watching clips in YouTube 2 years ago . After surfing through many clips, I found Vocaloid clips (I forgot the name) and the first Vocaloid I saw is Hatsune Miku, then Kagamine Rin and the others. But, I didn't know about this at that time and seem It like a normal music clips. petrified

2 years later, when I saw the clip about the game Hatsune Miku: Project Diva, I finally realized the Vocaloid. After that, I've started searching and watching Vocaloid clips to satisfy my new favorite. I've surfed through many forum to find out the Vocaloid FC, but I only got the negative results. I used to think there's no Vocaloid FC in this world and I've played Call of Duty 4 and many other FPS, Strategy games to relieve my sadness. But, they were useless. The favorite of Vocaloid still overflow in my heart and It's became the main motivation to me for finding Vocaloid FC. Finally, I found it, eventhough It's just the FC for Hatsune Miku, but I feel joyfull when I found it and became a member in that forum.

Through time, I found many clips and pictures about Vocaloid, but I can't post much it because the limitation about Hatsune Miku only. But, in one day, the admin of this FC invited me to this forum. I felt very happy because I can post any pictures or clips about Vocaloid without the limit of character anymore.

Although my favorite is Hatsune Miku and Gakupo Kamui, but I still love the other songs of Vocaloid, especially "Servant of Evil" and "Kokoro" of Kagamine Rin/Len. I can collect clips, pictures, translate the lyrics and making remix, but the only weakness of mine is the useless when using Vocaloid. I still practicing it nowadays with the hope to donate to this FC more and more. I finally found my true motivation of this is trying to help this FC reach the top. With the combination of patriotism and enthusiasm, I can donate a bit to this FC with my hands.

About UTAU, I didn't see much, but the first UTAU character I found is Kasane Teto. fastidious

What about yours? done

Last edited by KhoiRyu on Mon May 25, 2009 6:28 am; edited 1 time in total
KhoiRyu
KhoiRyu

Back to top Go down

Post by annamaeblythe Sat Apr 04, 2009 1:17 am

My favorite UTAU is either Yokune Ruko or (I think) Yurika Sayu...
But I don't know about many UTAUs.
annamaeblythe
annamaeblythe

https://www.youtube.com/annamaeblythe

Back to top Go down

Post by Th3SilentOn3 Sat Apr 04, 2009 5:28 am

annamaeblythe wrote:My favorite UTAU is either Yokune Ruko or (I think) Yurika Sayu...
But I don't know about many UTAUs.

UTAUs is unlimited , they created everyday but there re some of them called OFFICIAL
the list here

・重音テト Kasane Teto
・桃音モモ Momone Momo
・和音マコ Nagone Mako
・穂歌ソラ Suiga Sera
・天音ルナ Amane Runa
・雪歌ユフ Sekka Yufu
・楓歌コト Fuuga Koto
・揺歌サユ Yurika Sayu
・欲音ルコ Yokune Ruko
・蒼音タヤ Soune Tayu
・雷歌ヒビキ Raika Hibiki
・春歌ナナ Haruka Nana
・Mac音ナナ Macne Nana
・デフォ子 Defoko
Th3SilentOn3
Th3SilentOn3

https://www.youtube.com/user/Th3SilentOn3

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu241 Thu Apr 09, 2009 9:45 pm

funny story... my sis found it for me...and she's 7...
and now she wants an utau...
pichu241
pichu241

https://www.youtube.com/user/pichu241

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Thu Apr 09, 2009 10:45 pm

pichu241 wrote:funny story... my sis found it for me...and she's 7...
:drink2: Well, you can use her voice to make the new UTAU for her (her voice's surely kawaii) climb
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by pichu241 Sat Apr 11, 2009 1:14 pm

Admin wrote:
pichu241 wrote:funny story... my sis found it for me...and she's 7...
:drink2: Well, you can use her voice to make the new UTAU for her (her voice's surely kawaii) climb

i was gonna do that for her birthday, but ive been banned from my computer...and my utau Pike isnt even finished yet.
and also because there is already to much Utau's out there... :gomen:
pichu241
pichu241

https://www.youtube.com/user/pichu241

Back to top Go down

Post by K-DiZ Thu Apr 23, 2009 10:49 pm

My turn now. I found out about vocaloid two years ago when I stumble upon Hatsune Miku picture and searching for information in wiki/google/youtube.
But I think I already know about vocaloid few more back years. That is Vocaloid English version, found it when I am searching for musical software to make music. Miriam is the first vocaloid that I fall in love with, but back then vocaloid is not so famous so I just leave it..... until now. UTAU well same story, Kasane Teto. I am one of the victim that fall in April's Fool joke. (I fell like stupid telling/shouting my friends about so call new vocaloid) fastidious study
K-DiZ
K-DiZ

https://www.youtube.com/user/kiraleedaz

Back to top Go down

Post by Admin Fri Apr 24, 2009 10:19 am

:drink: miriam can sing English songs but she's not so popular in Asia :gomen:
Admin
Admin
Admin

Back to top Go down

Post by Kowwie Sun May 17, 2009 3:50 pm

Ah, it was a while ago I found Vocaloid.

I don't remember exactly how I found it, but I head Miku's Farthest End and was addicted...for a while I only listened to that and Black Rock Shooter, and after a while I started branching out to other songs. (Daughter of Evil and Len's cover of Tori no Uta, specifically.) Eventually I finally looked it up on Wikipedia, and the true addiction started. I spent a TON of time just watching Miku vids.
Similar story with UTAU, but i understood what UTAU was quicker than Vocaloid. XD
Kowwie
Kowwie

Back to top Go down

Post by Hallowheart Tue Mar 23, 2010 11:13 pm

I was browsing Veoh and stumbled across a Vocaloid version of Pachebel's Canon in D

Thus, I became a fan XD
Hallowheart
Hallowheart

http://hellohallow.webs.com/

Back to top Go down

Post by blackrockshooter Fri Sep 24, 2010 11:01 pm

Alrighty,So I stumbled upon Hatsune Miku on caramelldansen.So the recommended video had Melody.So I watched that and found outh that was hatsune miku and vocaloid.Then i watched the daughter of evil and that led me into the kagamine twins.Then i heard about kaito and meiko so i searched on wikipedia.It just got really addicting.I stayed up late just watching videos.Then later on i learned about luka and utau.Then recently i found out that my favorite character's package was megapoid and gumi is the mascot.
blackrockshooter
blackrockshooter

Back to top Go down

Post by lenxpiko Fri Mar 11, 2011 9:01 pm

I found out about it when I was watching https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mO26RQkfID8&feature=related <-----------Mario Hyadian, then I saw Triple Baka and I was like WTF XD awesome :3
lenxpiko
lenxpiko

Back to top Go down

Post by dswllxy Sat May 07, 2011 2:56 pm

monster beats
dr dre headphones
beats headphones
dr dre beats
beats by dre

dr dre beats studio
beats by dre studio
monster beats studio
beats studio headphones
beats studio
dr dre beats pro
beats by dre pro
monster beats pro
beats pro headphones
beats pro
dr dre beats solo hd
beats by dre solo hd
monster beats solo hd
beats solo hd headphones
beats solo hd
dr dre beats solo
beats by dre solo
beats solo headphones
monster beats solo
beats solo
justbeats
justbeats solo
justbeats headphones
dr dre justbeats
justbeats solo headphones
justin ibeats
ibeats
monster ibeats
ibeats headphones
dr dre ibeats
heartbeats
lady gaga heartbeats
monster heartbeats
dr dre heartbeats
diddybeats
monster diddybeats
diddybeats headphones
dr dre diddybeats
powerbeats
monster powerbeats
dr dre powerbeats
powerbeats headphones
beats tour
monster beats tour
beats tour headphones
dr dre beats tour
beats by dre tour
monster beats butterfly
dr dre beats butterfly
monster butterfly headphones
monster tribut
monster beats davis tribute
monster miles davis tribute
monster turbine headphones
monster beats turbine
dr dre beats turbine
monster turbine pro
beats by dre turbine pro
monster turbine pro headphones
dr dre beats lil jamz
beats by dre lil jamz
monster beats lil jamz
monster beats studio diamond
beats studio diamond
beats by dre diamond
monster beats studio ferrari
beats studio ferrari
beats by dre ferrari
dr dre beats studio ferrari
beats studio lebron james
dr dre beats lebron james
beats by dre lebron james
monster beats studio lebron james
beats by dre red sox
dr dre beats red sox
monster beats red sox
beats by dre lamborghini
dr dre beats lamborghini
monster beats lamborghini
beats studio lamborghini
dr dre beats kobe bryant
beats by dre kobe bryant
monster beats studio kobe bryant
beats studio kobe bryant headphones

dswllxy

Back to top Go down

Post by VocaloidNik Tue Feb 14, 2012 4:25 pm

MMD and through my friends

VocaloidNik

Back to top Go down

Post by Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down